Thank you for your interest.
I wish to express my gratitude and appreciation to the HeartMath Institute. Their research and techniques have had a huge influence upon my journey and my work.
Below are 3 meditations that I hope you’ll enjoy. Click here to download all 3 to your device.
Please be sure to read the information below. It will help you understand how to use these meditations.
The Heart-Breath Meditation is an integral part of all my processes. This meditation guides you into the feeling-experience of love, appreciation and gratitude for yourself. Through the practice of this meditation you’ll become more attuned to the higher vibrations of love and appreciation… vibrations which are in alignment with your Essential Beingness/Higher Self.
During this meditation you’ll be asked to focus upon appreciation rather than love. This is because we, as humans, have so many limited and even negative associations connected to the idea love. Appreciation, on the other hand, is still relatively pure.
Listen to this meditation first! It sets up physical triggers that will enable you to more access a centered state more quickly and easily every time. :)
This mediation applies triggers laid down in the long Heart Breath Meditation. It’s a quick way to shift into a heart-centered state.
The Heart-Breath also helps you to…
- Become accustomed to shifting states which enables you to shift back to your center more quickly
- Become more connected to your Essential Beingness, your Higher Self
- Become more attuned to You and your intuition
- Build up positive heart-felt feeling vibrations in your personal field which naturally attracts more positive people and experiences into your life
- Raise your vibration
- Assist the people around you, as they naturally benefit from your positive heart-felt energy field
- Contribute in a positive way to the energetic make-up of the entire planet
Our scientific community tells us that Heart-Breathing helps to…
- Reduce stress
- Lower the risk of high blood pressure, heart attacks, and a myriad of other stress-related diseases
- Activates over 1400 healthy biochemicals and hormones in your body such as DHEA which is known as the anti-aging hormone
Here’s your third meditation. It utilizes the Heart Breath in the creation of a wonderful future. And the beauty about this meditation is that you don’t even have to know specifically what it is you want to create. The focus is upon the feeling-experience that you desire to experience.