Would you like to boost your confidence?
If you’re like most people, there's probably an area in your life where you'd like to boost your confidence. And here’s the good news… increasing one's confidence is much easier than you might imagine.
Most of us have tried all sorts of strategies to deal with the critical voices that erode our confidence. You know the ones that tell us that were not enough, that we're unworthy or undeserving. And often times we don't even hear a verbal message but are just flooded with the emotions of insecurity and fear.
One of the most effective ways to deal with these negative voices and emotions is to remind ourselves…
- this is simply a program that’s been activated,
- and this program is animated by MY Lifeforce, and
- and this Lifeforce is caught up in this program.
Doing this helps reduce the emotional charge and makes it easier to move into a more neutral position. Once you’re feeling a little more centered then...
- do your best to access the feeling of compassion,
- with each exhalation imagine breathing this compassion into that aspect of yourself that feels insecure,
- breathe compassion until you feel better about yourself
If your critical voices are really loud it can be quite difficult to access compassion to calm all this noise down. If you really want to be free quickly you may want to consider a private session.
In the meantime, be gentle with yourself, and breathe.